This summer, Minute Maid and the Canadian Living test kitchen are helping Canadian families enjoy deliciously cool summer tastes! With 16 flavours of punches and juices available, the flavour options/combinations are endless!
Test drive these fun and yummy recipes!
Berry Swirl Pops
· 1 can 295mL Minute Maid® Berry Punch frozen concentrate
· 1 cup Frozen mixed berries
· 1/2 cup Water
· 2 cups Vanilla yogurt (We used Greek yogurt!)
· In blender, purée together berry punch frozen concentrate, mixed berries and water until smooth.
· Pour into each ice-pop mould, starting with berry mixture, alternately spoon in berry mixture and yogurt, making 3 layers of berry mixture and 2 layers of yogurt.
· Using tip of knife or skewer, make 1 or 2 swirls. Insert stick into centre.
· Freeze until solid.
SUMMER FUN TIP: Don’t have ice-pop moulds? No worries. Just use 5-oz (148 mL) disposable paper cups and wooden ice-pop sticks to make these tasty summertime treats.
If popsicles aren't your fancy, how about some punch for a backyard party or host the most awesome Lemonade stand on the block!
Sparkling Grape Lemonade
· 1 can 295mL Minute Maid® Grape Punch frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
· 1 can 295mL Minute Maid® Lemonade frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
· 3 cups Sprite® Sparkling Beverage
· 2 cups Water
· Ice cubes or ice ring
Directions: In punch bowl or large pitcher, stir together grape punch and lemonade frozen concentrates, Sprite® and water; mix well. Fill with ice cubes or add ice ring to keep cold.
SUMMER FUN TIP: Jazz up your lemonade and use frozen grapes as ice cubes.
Entertaining this summer can be easy and tasty! With Minute Maid juices & punches to help you along, the sky is the limit!
*Peek Thru Our Window received some coupons to give these summer treats a whirl! As always, the opinions expressed are our own. Enjoy!*